saei company immigration and translation services

Visa Services

B-1 Business Visitors

The B1 Visa is for temporary business visitors. This visa allows for a variety of business and economic activities in the U.S. Individuals eligible for this visa range from board members and athletes to musicians, entertainers and servants of non-immigrant. Although the B-1 visa is available to business visitors, it is important to note that this visa does not allow employment in the U.S.  Business visitors may attend meetings, conventions, conferences, or negotiations on behalf of a foreign employer.  However, performing productive work in the U.S. is not allowed, and receiving payment from a U.S. entity is also generally not allowed.

B-2 Tourist Visas

Are appropriate for:

1) Tourists on a pleasure trip to the U.S. 
2) People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S. 
3) People coming to the U.S. for medical treatment 
4) Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to marry a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder, upon establishing to the consular official and the INS that after the marriage, they will depart from the U.S., even though intending ultimately to immigrate 
5) Amateur athletes, musicians etc. who participate in their respective activities in the U.S. without remuneration
6) People coming to participate in the conventions of social organizations 
7) Dependents of alien members of the U.S. armed forces temporarily assigned duty in the U.S. 
8) Dependents of crewmembers (D visa holders) or B-1 visa holders solely to accompany the principal foreign national 
9) Dependents of nonimmigrant for whom no derivative classification is available. For example, the elderly parent of an E visa holder 
10) Persons to enter the U.S. to apply for special naturalization benefits on the basis of U.S. military service
11) Persons seeking a change to another visa status if they so advise the U.S. Consulate, and if the consulate is fully appraised of the circumstances 
12) U.S. citizens, green card holders and nonimmigrant visa holders to invite their friends and relatives to the U.S

J-1 Exchange Visitors

The J1 visa is designed to provide educational and cultural exchange programs, and to promote the sharing of individuals, knowledge and skills in education, arts and sciences. This visa enables people to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.
Participants in this visa include students, trainees involved in on-the-job training, teachers engaged in research and teaching and international visitors interested in traveling, researching, consulting and demonstrating specific knowledge.
Your spouse and/or unmarried children under the age of 21 may apply for entry under J-2 status.

© SAEI Company - All Rights Reserved | 408-554-1318